Our Most Compact Multiport EFI Generator!
The 3.5 MCGA not only has one of the smallest envelopes available for a 3.5 kW marine gasoline generator, there is not another generator like it. This model is one of the most popular designs in the already comprehensive line of Westerbeke Multiport EFI gasoline generators that demonstrate our commitment to innovation and high performance!
Multiport EFI and Return-less Fuel System
The Westerbeke 3.5 MCGA features sequential multiport electronic fuel injection (EFI). Multiport EFI provides optimum fuel efficiency, easy starting, improved reliability and reduced emissions. In conjunction with Multiport EFI, electronic speed control maintains the engine at a constant speed (precise frequency regulation) and virtually eliminates "bogging down" when load is applied. A water-cooled return-less fuel system aids in the prevention of vapor lock for improved performance in high ambient temperatures. Multiport EFI also features advanced diagnostic capabilities.
Smooth & Quiet
Featuring a 2-cylinder engine, the 3.5 MCGA is an extremely smooth running 3.5 kW. The engine also operates at an electronically controlled 2500 rpm for exceptionally quiet operation.
Lightweight & Powerful
Weighing in at only 226 pounds (102 kilos), the fresh water cooled 3.5 MCGA is powerful enough to run an air conditioner, appliances and more.
Outstanding Product Support
The presence of Westerbeke in over 65 countries around the world provides customers with easy access to parts, service and technical support worldwide. Established in 1937, Westerbeke is committed to providing its customers with quality products and unequaled after sales support.
- Simple, "one-touch" start/stop control panel with running hour meter and warning annunciation light strip
- Multiport electronic fuel injection
- Water-cooled returnless fuel system
- Electronic governing
- Safety warnings and shut-downs: overspeed, underspeed, low oil pressure, high exhaust and coolant temperature and more
- Fresh water cooling and coolant recovery tank
- A.C. circuit breaker
- 5 amp battery charger
- Water injected exhaust elbow
- Belt-driven, raw water pump
- Vibration isolators
- Lube oil drain hose
- Belt guard
- Operators' manual and parts list
- Meets CARB & U.S. EPA requirements
- Meets U.S.C.G. regulation 33CFR-183
- CE certified
- Remote start/stop panel with warning annunciation light strip
- 15' or 30' remote start/stop panel extension harness
- Ship-shore transfer switch
- Hydro-hush muffler
- Anti-siphon valve
- Technical Manual
- "A" on board spare parts kit
- "B" extended cruising spare parts kit